Created by Jessica Krauss on May 15, 2017
5-minute pesto, with a twist I love kale! No really, I do. And when I had a bunch that I wasn’t sure what to do with, a pizza dough, and some cheese – kale pesto pizza was the answer. But really, this pesto goes great with just about anything – over pasta, mix it with...
- Prep Time: 3m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 5m
- Yield: 2 cups pesto
- Category: Seasonings and Sauces
5-minute Kale Pesto
- 2 c chopped kale
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 c olive oil
- 2 garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 c pine nuts or walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese (optional
- Place all ingredients into a blender, food processor, and nutribullet and pulse until combined.
- Store in an air-tight glass container. Good for up to 1 week in the fridge or preserve for longer in the freezer.