Created by Jessica Krauss on June 2, 2017
One-pan, Healthy, Asian-Inspired Take Out in 30 minutes Raise your hand if your family loves ordering in dinner? It’s been a busy Sunday, soccer games and dance rehearsals, grocery shopping for the week ahead, your family finally gets home at 5:00pm on a Sunday night and the last thing you want to think about is...
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Main Meals
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 c broccoli
- 1 c carrots, shredded
- 1 c yellow onion, chopped
- 2 c snap peas
- 2 c brown rice
For the Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/2 c amino acids (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/2 c all-natural ginger dressing
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Once the pan is shimmering-hot, add all the chopped vegetables and lightly sauté.
- As vegetables are slowly cooking, add diced chicken. Continue tossing vegetables and chicken until chicken is almost fully cooked (hardly any pink in the center).
- While veggies and chicken are cooking, prepare your stir-fry sauce.
- Add the sauce over the veggies and chicken, stirring everything together. Turn heat down to medium-low, cover, and let everyone just hang out, for about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm over 1/4 cup brown rice and top with sesame seeds (optional).