Created by Jessica Krauss on June 28, 2017
Guilt-free, Avocado, Brunch, Pizza – need I say more? Brunch and pizza – two of our favorite words. It’s only natural to combine them and make one epic, bomb.com, meal to share with friends (or alone). Yea . . . I ate mine alone. In one sitting. And I’m not sorry about it at all....
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- Yield: 1 pizza
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- 2 large, organic eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 c spinach, chopped
- 1/2 c baby yellow tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. ghee or coconut oil for eggs
- lemon, red pepper, salt and pepper for smashed avocado
- shredded cheese for eggs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake cauliflower pizza crust for 10 minutes on each side. *If making your own crust, you may need to cook longer per side, depending on thickness of crust.*
- While crust is baking, prepare smashed avocado and set aside.
- While crust is baking, cook eggs over medium-low heat in 1 tsp. ghee or cooking oil.
- Build pizza by spreading avocado evenly over crust. Then top with eggs. Then top with extra toppings. Serve while hot and enjoy!