Created by Jessica Krauss on December 1, 2017
Creamy, decadent, melt in your mouth chocolate goodness Raise your hand if you love chocolate! Now jump and down if you loooove chocolate! Ok, now that you’ve worked up an appetite, let’s make some delicious dark chocolate bark. This recipe is perfect for too many reasons . . . chocolate bark can be customized with literally...
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 20m
Ginger-Apricot-Cranberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- 16 oz 50 - 70% dark chocolate, for baking and melting
- 8 oz white chocolate, for baking or melting
- 1/2 c roasted, unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 c dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 c crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1/4 c dried cranberries
S'mores Chocolate Bark
- 16 oz milk or semi-sweet chocolate, for baking or melting
- 1 c mini marshmallows or marshmallow fluff
- 6 graham crackers, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Create a dutch oven by bringing a small amount of water in a pot to a simmering boil. Place a heat-safe glass bowl over the pot. Place chocolate in bowl and let melt. Stir chocolate with a rubber spatula to prevent burning.
- Evenly pour melted chocolate on lined baking sheet and smooth with spatula.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Set bark aside to harden for about 1-2 hours. Once set, cut into squares and serve at room temperature.