Created by Jessica Krauss on February 11, 2018
Happy Valentine’s Day! Looking for a sweet valentine’s day activity for your kids? These cute strawberry hearts are super easy, only slightly messy, and all kinds of delicious. I used Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips, which are gluten, dairy, soy, and nut free. Ideal for children with food allergies, especially if they want to share...
- 1 container of organic strawberries
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- optional toppings: sprinkles or decorative icing
- Wash and slice strawberries in half, the long way.
- Connect strawberry halves with a toothpick. You may have to slightly trim the edges for a better connection.
- Melt chocolate chips by creating a dutch-oven.
- Dip strawberry hearts in chocolate and place on a parchment-lined wire rack to cool.
- Place wire rack in the fridge to let chocolate harden and set around strawberries.
- Enjoy with loved ones!